Okay! Here are the seven facts people might not know about me:
1. I attended the same acting school as Al Pacino (sadly not at the same time)!
2. I have lived in the United Kingdom half of my life! I've been married twice over here but not at the same time!
3. I auditioned for an off Broadway show!
4. I shook hands with the great and late, Joe Frazier!
5. Saw Robert Kennedy in person.
6. I worked in the Empire State Building but not on a high floor and
7. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I would continue to work 24/7 writing my sequel and weekly flash fiction!
Whew! Now then--!
Here are my choices for the Versatile Blogger Award:
Horror author and vampire maven, Loreli Belli, author of:
Vampire Ascending and Spell of the Unicorn
Loreli and I share a fondness for vampires, ah that's writing and reading about vampires!
Next up is the monumentally talented and kind, Nomar Knight, horror author and writer of superb, dark poetry.
The darkly erotic Burning Love is his novella. Nomar, this award is for you!
And lastly I would like to present this award to Julie Jansen. Julie recently hosted the Halloween themed, Coffin Blog Hop mayhem and it was great!
Julie is a science fiction and horror writer.
She is an Associate Editor for Dark Moon Digest, and an associate member of the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America. Her stories have appeared in One Buck Horror, Nature, State of Imagination, and Fear and Trembling Magazine
Okay guys, now you go pass on the award up to fifteen people and make their day!